The Firefly 3 Vaporizer
The latest Firefly is still version 2, however, there could be a version 3 on the horizon. As of present, there is no official Firefly 3 release date set by Firefly Vapor nor any official word from the company on whether or not a Firefly 3 is in the works. However, we do expect to see great things from this company after the praiseworthy success we’ve seen with the Firefly vaporizers, both 1 (the original) and 2 (the latest). If there is a third version of this vaporizer, here’s what one might expect from it – mind you, this is entirely speculative:
- Lighter than the Firefly 2, which itself is 55% lighter than its predecessor, the original Firefly vaporizer.
- Smaller than version 2, as version 2 was actually 33% smaller than version 1.
- Fast heat up time, perhaps even faster than the Firefly 2, but that’s hard to imagine given that Firefly 2 heats up near instantaneously.
- Improved vapor quality. While the Firefly 2’s vapor quality is well above average, there’s always room for improvement and with Firefly Vapor’s dedication to designing top of the line vape products, we fully expect to see some improvement in this regard in their next vaporizer.
- Improved battery life. Perhaps they make their whole design that much more energy efficient in the next version or battery technology just improves that much by the time they drop their next vape, we’ll just have to wait and see.
- Faster charging. Similar to improved battery life, there’s a chance that there next vape could charge faster based on technological advances or design enhancements.
- Even more aesthetically pleasing skins, colors, and patterns to choose from than we see now with the Firefly 2, which already has quite a few.
- More features. Perhaps we’re wrong here as one of the Firefly’s appeals is that it keeps things simple, but with what appears to be an industry trend in creating increasingly more advanced vapor products, there’s a chance we could see a Firefly 3 that boasts more features than the Firefly 2.
The original, as we mentioned earlier, is one of the fastest heating dry blend portables on the market. But don’t misconstrue this to mean that it’s a dry-blend-only vaporizer because it’s actually designed to handle concentrates as well, making it a dual-use portable vaporizer. But when it comes to fast heating concentrate pen vapes and the like, near-instant heat up times are not uncommon. It’s with the dry blend vapes that such heat up times, seconds, are considered ridiculously fast and that’s just what the Firefly 2 is: a ridiculously fast heating portable vaporizer that does it all.
It’s lighter and smaller than its predecessor, the Firefly 1 vaporizer. It’s also easy to clean and maintain, offers customizable temperature settings, well above average vapor production, and an easy to use interface. Its only real drawback is its price, which is a bit high for a portable. Just how expensive is it? You can check the price here. This is definitely one of the best portables on the market right now so it should be really interesting to see what the Firefly 3 looks like when/if it comes out.
What features are you expecting or hoping to see in the new Firefly vaporizer? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.